- Best Unique Lift for Transport Solution
- Setenil de las Bodegas, an Extreme City
- 13 Most Unique Shape of CPU
- 30 Kitchen Island Ideas
- 15 Creative Transparent Objects
- Son Doong Cave – Biggest Cave in the World
- Hair with Numeric Form
- 10 Optical Illusion Photos
- 10 Artists With Face Very Similar
- Extreme Weather Photos Around the Worlds
The Bimini Road: A Mystery of the Bahamas
- Updated: June 14, 2012
Everyone has heard stories about the lost city of Atlantis, but what about the Bimini Road, is ever heard, too? Is it true that the Bimini Road is located in the North Bimini, an island in the Bahamas, is part of the sunken city of Atlantis. No one can be sure.
Bimini Road were found in 1968. The existence of Bimini Road is still in debated.
A series of radiocarbon tests performed generate suspicion that the Bimini Road was there in 2000 to 3000 years ago. But this statement is denied. but the information given Edgar Cayce (March 18 1877-3 January 1945) was a famous mystic of his time, said of the prediction of Bimini Road.
The prediction was expressed in 1938, he stated, there is a temple that sank in the sea near Bimini. if the prediction is correct, means that Bimini found is a buried temple that is due to natural disasters. But recent expeditions conducted by archaeologist, Dr. Greg Little estimate the rock formations are part of a dock wall.
Image: Google Image